We deliver specialist residential services, tailored to the presenting needs of children and young people who are in the care of Tusla, the Child and Family Agency. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond to crisis situations and believe that every young person needs to feel safe. Through the provision of a supportive, nurturing approach, we build trust with children and young people, offering them the opportunity to start afresh with us, whether they are arriving in crisis and are staying for a few days or whether they will be staying for a longer period of time.
- Emergency placements for teenagers
- Respite for 7-12 year olds
- Residential placements for teenagers
- Specialist attachment service
- From the 3rd of June 2019, The Arc, our specialist residential attachment service, will open for children under 12 in foster care. Our team will work intensively to support their long-term foster placement and /or their move from their existing residential placement to a foster placement or home.
- Short-term respite in The Arc for children under 12 in foster care will be available later this year.
- Bespoke training for foster parents and social work teams, working systemically.